Facility Management Solutions
As the cities grow bigger and more populated, the facilities in our urban areas are under constant pressure to match up to the requirements. The facility management service industry is a multi-million dollar industry, which is constantly growing. This space has seen the emergence of wide service and niche players that focus on some specific type of facility services.
We have been working on this space and seeing the emergence of these niche and focused players as an exciting and emerging trend. We at Al-Beacon have started aggressively in this industry and are coming out with niche facility management modules that are designed for specific type of facilities and service areas.
Within the bigger umbrella of Enterprise Facility Management Systems, we have developed the following solutions for the facility management companies to use and automate the related processes and reduce costs.
Property maintenance billing solution –
- A product ideal for generating bills for various maintenance services including power, housekeeping, security, other utilities
- The solution is flexible enough to adapt to different formats of unit calculations, billing cycles
- Comprehensive bill calculations include late payments, taxes and more
- Client intimations, emails and SMS reminders
- Collections and receipts management
- MIS for daily billing, collections, receipts
- Multi user interface for data update, entry
- Call center or supper center interface to address client queries related to billing, payments, etc..
- Manage different projects or properties under the same installation
Consumer complaint and service requests management solution –
A web based portal for consumers, residents or occupants of the property to register and submit
- Service calls
- Give feedback on services rendered
Ticket system with email and short code based text message feature
Integrated support staff for direct service request intimations
Online submission of resolution of complaints
MIS and key reporting parameters for constant evaluation